“A great image begins with a great lens by Konica Minolta.”fast payday loans for every one
Mediaglobe III is a new Konica Minolta Planetarium product available in 2011.
The Mediaglobe III is designed for small to medium sized domes and features higher image resolution, higher contrast ratio, a newly designed precision fish-eye lens, and boasts the same easy-to-use 3D digital planetarium functions as our flagship model – Super Mediaglobe II.
- Highest resolution and contrast ratio of any small dome digital planetarium system. Projects a dome image diameter of 1500 pixels, more than 1.766 million dome pixels. Super high-definition fish-eye lens designed for dome projection.
- Advanced 3-D digital planetarium (space simulation) functions. Includes stars down to 12.4 magnitude. Powerful real-time simulations take the audience through the solar system and beyond.
- Projects high-resolution full-dome digital still and movie images. Still: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. Movie: MPEG, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, etc. Sound: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, etc.
- Easy-to-use operation and functions to create and play back stored programs. Featuring a new and more powerful graphical user interface.
- Realistic representation of natural sky phenomena and special effects: meteors, fireballs, cloud, lightning, rain, snow, even an aurora.
- “Dome Board” – a blackboard for the dome. Place arrows, lines, and letters – annotate the starfield or projected image.